top of page

How To Apply - International Student

Admission for Incoming Freshmen as International Students 

You should apply for freshman status if you have never attended a college or university. You must also earn a diploma from an accredited high school before you enroll at Martin University.

Admission for Transferring as an International Student

Apply as a transfer student if you are attending or have previously attended a college or university in any country and now wish to complete your degree at Martin University.

bottom of page