top of page
Army Boots
Martin-Logo-01 [Converted].png

Military & Veteran Students

Active-Duty Military & Veterans Admissions

Serving active-duty, returning, and disabled members of America's military has been a priority at Martin University.  Martin welcomes those servicemen and women who can enroll through the Yellow Ribbon Program, Montgomery GI Bill® Chapters 33, 30, 1606, 1607, 35, and Chapter 31.  Martin is a designated Military Friendly School and is recognized as delivering a superior experience for military students.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

The Process

Important Forms

Financial Aid

Martin is committed to helping you find ways to pay for your college education through the Veterans' Educational Benefits Program, or through federal, state, and institutional financial aid programs.
The amount of veterans benefits you will receive will vary based on a variety of factors, including chapter eligibility, type of active-duty service, enrollment status, and other previously used benefits.  Veteran students who qualify for 100% of Post-9/11 education benefits and who are no longer on active duty, may be eligible to receive full tuition benefits. 
For assistance in determing your eligbility or additional information, contact Martin University's Financial Aid Department upon receiving your Certificate of Eligiblity.
bottom of page