Students will receive their 1098-T tax form by mail to the address in the CAMS system. It is the responsibility of the student to update change of address with the Registrar Office. Students may come to the Office of the Bursar to obtain a copy.

Tax years 2014 through the current tax year are available in the Office of the Bursar. Prior to tax year 2013, MU was not required to report financial information.


To correct a social security number, students must submit a W-9S form to the Registrar’s Office. You can email the form to: registrar@martin.edu. You must call (800) 000-0000 to request an update to the social security number on your 1098-T form. The form will be updated online. A new paper 1098-T will not be created.


The 1098-T form reports the amount billed for that specific tax year, not payments received. For example, tax year 2014 would include amounts billed from January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014.

You'll find details on payments (including financial aid and all cash, credit card, check payments) on your ledger for all payment transactions within the tax year time frame. If you need further explanation, please make an appointment with the Office of the Bursar.

Contact us regarding any questions about Form 1098-T.