ABILITY TO BENEFIT
Developed for students who have sufficient competency to benefit from post-secondary education, but do not have a high school diploma or the Certificate of High School Equivalency (G.E.D.).
Requirements for admission under ATB at Martin University
- Have not obtained a high school diploma, GED, or HSE
- Not currently enrolled in a high school program
- Must pass ATB Accuplacer Assessment
- Reading Comprehension 55
- Sentence Skills 60
- Arithmetic 34
- Complete the University’s Bridge Program during the semester prior to semester enrollment. There is no cost for the Bridge Program.
- Attend 75% of the sessions and receive the equivalent of a “B” or higher in the program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Will I qualify for financial aid?
- What if I don’t pass the Accuplacer Assessment?
Martin University in partnership with the MSD of Warren Township offers a college-readiness course on Martin University’s campus. The course is designed to prepare prospective students to take the Accuplacer Assessment.
Contact Student Services
For more information